Chandler Hall Employee Benefits: What We Value and Share
- Medical Coverage with prescription & vision
- Dental Insurance
- Telemedicine Benefit
- Vision Plan- Stand alone
- Wellness Program
- No Cost Annual Flu shots
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accidental Injury Insurance
- Life Insurance 2x annual salary
- Voluntary additional life insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible Spending
- Dependent Care Spending
- Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- Credit Union
- Tuition Reimbursement
Work/Life Balance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Catastrophic Sick Bank
- Free onsite YMCA membership
- Onsite Childcare available through YMCA
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Meals in Community Café
- Discounts of cell phone providers through Work Advantage
- Employee Recognition Events
- Educational Opportunities
Why Work at Chandler Hall?
“Working at Chandler Hall is like working with family. I am proud to be a part of this team for over 10 years, providing the community with exemplary care.” – Maureen S.
“I have been working at Chandler Hall for close to 15 years. It is a great place to work, and my coworkers are second to none. As the Admissions Manager, I am proud to tour families through Chandler Hall because I believe in the care that my co-workers provide. I even had three of my closest family members here as residents.” – Patty C.
“I have had the privilege to work as a professional at Chandler for 13 years in environmental support. Chandler Hall is a unique, friendly and positive environment. The residents that live in the community are full of experiences and were professionals in various fields. Chandler Hall is their home now and they are able to age gracefully here.” – Garth E.