The unselfish contribution of time and effort of volunteers is appreciated by the residents, participants and staff of Chandler Hall. Through them, the true art of living each day with purpose, quality and enjoyment can be enhanced.
Volunteers cross different bridges and travel different journeys in life which is what makes each person unique and a great asset to Chandler Hall. We take your individuality and create a volunteer position so that everyone can benefit from the experience. Volunteering takes compassion, enthusiasm, and sensitivity to make a difference in the lives of the residents and even within yourself. We welcome everyone to volunteer so don’t hesitate to contact the Volunteer Coordinator for more information.
How can you help?
We offer many opportunities for volunteers:
- Games such as word games, bingo, card games and chess
- Arts & Crafts – hands on
- Chair exercises – we have a scripted program and will train you
- One-on-one visits to chat and reminisce
- Reading aloud in a group or individually
- Assistance with special events such as escorting residents to and from events, serving food and clean up after a culinary event.
- Pet therapy
- Clerical support
And more…contact us to find out about our current volunteer openings.
For more information about volunteering at Chandler Hall, contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or (215) 860-4000 x 2296.
Click below to access our applications:
Student Volunteer Application (ages 15-18)
Junior Volunteer Application (ages 14 and younger)