The Wellness Center at Chandler Hall Health Services provides an array of health care services delivered by a team of social workers, nurse practitioners, physicians, recreation specialists, rehabilitation therapists and others. We are committed to helping participants stay as healthy as possible and address health-related issues in order to experience life to the fullest.
The Center is a primary health care office, which is managed by nurse practitioners in collaboration with physicians. The nurse practitioners understand and respect age-related changes and focus on promoting function.
The Center not only acts as a primary care office, but also provides counseling services when appropriate. The Wellness Center’s counseling services provide a supportive environment to confront and plan for changes in one’s life. Our counseling services help deal with: aging parents, finances, grief/loss, serious illness, sudden change in lifestyle, planning for the future and personal concerns, including: stress, anxiety and depression.
The Wellness Center provides a vast array of services to Chandler Hall residents and surrounding community.
The Wellness Center services include:
- Individual & Family Sessions
- Case Management Services
- Caregiver Education
- Bereavement Care
- Immunization Programs
- Educational Programs addressing health concerns
- Primary Healthcare that responds to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the entire family
- Assessment/Consultation regarding special concerns such as memory loss and falls
- Community Health Screening for Hypertension, Diabetes and other conditions