Personal Care at Chandler Hall
Personal care at Chandler Hall provides independence and privacy, but also extra support tailored to your needs and preferences.
Residents live in one of the two Manor Houses on campus. The common areas of each provide tastefully appointed living spaces, including living, family and intimate dining rooms. Residents enjoy menu selections for three delicious meals a day.
This setting allows us to meet residents’ specific needs, as well offer a variety of programming. Residents enjoy a smaller community within the benefits of a larger one.
Programs and Services
Chandler Hall Personal Care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three delicious daily meals from a choice menu
- Medication management
- 24-hour campus security and surveillance
- Beauty salon and barber shop*
- Social, cultural and educational programs on-site
- Transportation for off-campus trips/excursions*
- Transportation to local medical appointments*
- Special events, brunches and performances
- Intergenerational programming with children from the on-site day care
- On-site YMCA with pool and aquatics exercise program
- Lifelong learning program
- Primary care provider available on campus (subject to insurance)*
- Campus shuttle service
- Beautiful auditorium for a variety of functions
- Residential laundry facilities
- Full country kitchen in family room
Visit Chandler Hall Today!
Call Jeanene Reigel at 267-291-2302 to schedule a tour or find out more about everything our
personal care residences have to offer.