As part of Chandler Hall’s leadership in the field of hospice care, we have created an in-home, palliative care program.
Chandler Hall is a valued member of the Bucks County community offering:
- Over 30 years of experience providing patient- and family-centric palliative care services in all health care settings in the Bucks County and Northeast Philadelphia area.
- Community Based Palliative Care as a Joint Commission Certification provider.
- A physician-led, dedicated Palliative Care Team.
- A faith-based, not-for profit mission.
Palliative Care Can Help
If you or your loved one is facing a serious illness — such as cancer, COPD, heart failure, Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease — Chandler Hall’s specially trained Palliative Care team works with your physician to:
- Provide relief from pain and other uncomfortable symptoms.
- Assist you and your loved ones in making difficult medical decisions.
- Coordinate care with other clinicians to help you and your loved ones navigate the often-complex health care system.
- Guide you in making a plan for living well, based on your needs, preferences, values, beliefs, culture, concerns and goals for care.
- Offer you and your loved ones and emotional and spiritual support.
Chandler Hall’s Palliative Care team includes:
- Physician Medical Director
- Nurse Practitioner
- RN Coordinator
We are just a call away.
Reach out by calling a Lifestyle Counselor, submitting the contact form or visiting the Welcome Center to learn how to get started with Palliative Care Services.
We provide holistic, personalized care on our campus and in people’s own homes.
Personal Care Services
We provide independence and privacy, but also extra support tailored to your needs.