The Manor Houses at Chandler Hall
Chandler Hall opened its Apartment Style Residences in early 2000, establishing a setting for personal care where assistance with daily tasks is available to residents.
The common areas of each house provide tastefully appointed living spaces; these spaces include living, family and intimate dining rooms. Residents enjoy menu selections for three delicious meals per day. This personal care setting allows for many resident needs to be met as well as a variety of programming. Residents enjoy a smaller community within the benefits of a larger one.
Programs & Services:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Medication Administration
- 24 Hour Security surveillance Campus
- Beauty Salon & Barber Shop *
- Social, Cultural and Educational Programs On and Off-Site
- Special Events, Brunches and Performances
- Intergenerational Programming
- Membership to Fitness & Aquatic Centers
- On-Site Primary Care Provider office*
- Campus Shuttle Service
- Beautiful Auditorium for Variety of Functions
- Trips/Transportation for Medical Appointments *
- Comfortable Home Environment
- Spacious Common Areas
- Residential Laundry Facilities
- Covered Front Porches
- Finely Appointed Dining Room
- Three Delicious Meals from a Choice Menu
- Full Country Kitchen in Family Room
- Computer Accessibility
- Wonderful, Private Spa Room
*Available for additional fee
Personal Care Apartments
The Manor Houses include two personal care neighborhoods—Jordans and Phelps—and are licensed to provide Personal Care.
ADDITIONAL MONTHLY FEE FOR 2ND OCCUPANT
$2,616 includes three meals each day for the Second Occupant.
A one-time, non-refundable Community Fee of $4,000 is due upon signing a Manor House Agreement. There is NO Entrance Fee for the Manor House Apartments.
3-7 day stay (based on Apt. style) $179 – $206/day
8-61 day stay (based on Apt. style) $164 – $191/day
*Does not include Care and Medication Management Levels. Monthly Fees vary per number of days in stay.
CARE LEVELS MONTHLY FEE
Professional staff assessment determines the need for additional assistance with activities of daily living/additional levels of care.
Level 1 $608
Level 2 $1,217
Level 3 $1,815
MEDICATION MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS MONTHLY FEE
Professional staff assessment determines need for intervention and staff assistance with reminders, numbers of medication passes, and/or hands-on assistance (in addition to Basic Services).
Level 1 $152
Level 2 $304
Level 3 $456