Skilled Nursing Care at Chandler Hall
The Quaker concern for providing nursing care led to the establishment of Friends Nursing Home in 1973. Our commitment to individual, healing care has remained a constant since then. Along the way, we have become leaders in providing person-centered care with innovative, state-of-the-art practices.
Chandler Hall is Medicare/Medicaid certified. We provide short- and long-term skilled nursing care to members of the community.
Our partnership with St. Mary’s Hospital offers extra health support for people released from the hospital but not ready to return to their own homes. We work closely with physicians to understand and respond to the needs of their patients.
Best yet, our therapy services and other care result in a particularly low re-hospitalization rate.
Skilled Nursing services include:
- Homelike, respectful environment
- Nurturing community
- Well-trained care partners
- Short-term rehabilitation/restorative care
- Therapy services, including physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Small, friendly atmosphere in a restraint-free setting
- Opportunities for socialization
- Medicare/Medicaid certification
- Individualized approach to care
- Intergenerational programming
- Nakashima Peace Garden
- Resident involvement in menu selection and program planning
- Long-term nursing care
- Social support services which help residents cope with transitions and further develop their strengths
We provide holistic, personalized care on our campus and in people’s own homes.
Personal Care Services
We provide independence and privacy, but also extra support tailored to your needs.
Get In Touch
Contact Us to Learn More.