Chandler Hall is very pleased to announce we are open for visits! There are a few requirements, listed below:
Personal Care – Jordan & Phelps
Memory Care – Hicks
Friends Nursing Home – Skilled Nursing
- Visitation can be inside or out, with a limit of two people per visit. The only exception is new residents, who do have to quarantine for seven days.
- There is no time limit to visits, but we do request that you stay within the resident’s room or apartment and do not congregate in hallways or common areas.
- We request all visitors to respect social distancing guidelines between groups.
- All visitors will be screened at the Main Entrance. After screening, you will be directed to the area where you will meet with the resident.
- Cloth or surgical masks are required.
- Proper hand washing or use of hand sanitizer is required both before and after each visit.
- Practice safe distancing (6 feet apart) during each visit regardless of the visitor’s vaccination status.
- It is recommended that, for the safety of your loved one, each visitor be tested for Covid-19 72 hours prior to your visit. Please remember that not all residents or staff have been vaccinated. A negative test result is required.